1. How long have your been a wedding photographer? 10 years. My first wedding was at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens on May 27, 2011.
2. What is your photography style? My style is bright, colorful and true-to-life photographs with warmth and emotion.
3. How far in advance should I book your services? That depends on how popular your wedding date is. October is the most popular month for weddings in East Tennessee. To be safe, you should book 6-12 months out.
4. Will you be shooting my wedding or do you hire associates? What about 2nd photographers? Yes, I will personally be shooting your wedding. A 2nd photographer is included in all my packages 6 hours and up. My 2nd photographers are other professional photographers with wedding experience who bring a second set of eyes to your wedding day and capture it from a different perspective.
5. How do I book your services? After you've made your decision to move forward with me (YAY!), together we will discuss your needs and I will send you a contract via email where you can read/sign/return. A retainer of $500 is due at signing.
6. Do you offer payment plans? Sure! Let's talk!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? I do not charge a fee for weddings within a 2 hour drive from my Knoxville home. That means I will go to Chattanooga, Tri-Cities, Cookeville, Asheville, the Smoky Mountain Area, and everywhere in between.
8. How do I get my images from you? Around 4-5 weeks after your wedding, I will send you a link to your wedding gallery. From there you will be able to see and print your images for your personal use.
More about Me